Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO
93248684

Can the scalp get displaced by head trauma and cause

Customer Question

Can the scalp get displaced by head trauma and cause swirling of face and pull skin from extremities? My circulation is getting cut off and no one believes me due to being bipolar. 42 lb tire fell 2ft and hit top of my already inflamed head 8 months ago.
Submitted: 30 days ago.
Category: Neurology
Customer: replied 29 days ago.
No one is responding. It's been almost a day. My legs are weeping and my groin has a lump on right side like a hernia. I have extremely tight right flank. My elbow skin is above my elbow joint and I'm scared. Scared to go to hospital and not get taken seriously. No one takes time to see big picture. My neurologist diagnosed me w right inner ear issues and I think this pic has everything to do with it. I was in a gas fume explosion 6-7 years ago and since the suffered multiple head injuries starting with whiplash then a series of sheering blows to my scalp while sweating. It feels like I have two layers of scalp now.
Customer: replied 29 days ago.
Could I have leaked csf fluid? This pic was 7 months ago after tire hit me in head. I smell a mix of mold and burnt something in my nose. My sinuses and ear pressure change when I touch the top of my head.
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 28 days ago.

Hello this is Dr. Stan and I will assist you with your question today. I am board certified and I have 40 years of patient experience. I am happy to help you. I'm sorry you are having multiple post trauma problems. What medications do you take? When was the last time you visited your Neurologist?

If there were a serious problem as a result of the tire hitting your head, you would not be in a position to ask your question. This is something you should discuss with a Psychiatrist/Psychologist, not a Neurologist.

I am available to answer any additional questions you may have. Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance. I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. If you find the information I provided helpful, please rate me with 5-Stars. Thank you