Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Neurologist (MD)
Experience:  Neurosurgeon - Brain, spine, and peripheral nerve surgery
206912

I took 2 screenshots of my MRI today--can you review real

Customer Question

I took 2 screenshots of my MRI today--can you review real quick? I'm in pain for years and finally decided to get this
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Neuro Doctor replied 3 months ago.

Hi, I am an American Board Certified Neurologist with vast experience in diagnosing & treating all types of neurological & other medical conditions including the concerns of “Severe and chronic pain” you have mentioned here and I am very glad to help you with your health concerns.

You may please upload the films here and I will go through them and follow up with you asap. You may also try to explain your symptoms, where is the pain, how did it start, what treatments you have already tried, what are your current treatments, and any other information you feel relevant to your health conditions and I will follow up with you asap.

Best regards,

Customer/p>