Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Neurologist (MD)
Experience:  Neurosurgeon - Brain, spine, and peripheral nerve surgery
206912

A spot on my brain left frontal lobe was found 8 years ago

Customer Question

A spot on my brain left frontal lobe was found 8 years ago it was small but grew very small amount but still was there went to duke he said placement and size surgery was last option but treatment would be worse when a watch and wait approach would be safer ...i lost insurance and couldnt afford to have mri after two pregnancy i know the risk of being pregnant with the spot i dont say tumor when theres been no for defeinet. Its been six years im losing words misplacing thing putting things in opposite place (oven mits in fridge bacon under oven) im have increased mood swings and increased "pressure headaches " best way to describe them also may have nothing to do with it but my hands are going numb a lot i cant tell when things are hot hot or a little to hot to give my babies they tingle a lot and swell for no reason im brusing so easy on my legs i mean huge bruises with minor bumps
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 month ago.

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 month ago.

you need to go back to see neurology doctors and get an updated brain MRI scan with contrast to see if there is any growth or change in the lesion in the left frontal lobe.

6 years is a long time.

you should work on getting medicaid insurance or www.healthcare.gov insurance for yourself.