dr abid
dr abid, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  I have ten years of experience to handle patients in different fields including Neurology.
16766337

I have burning pain around my shoulder and back of arm

Customer Question

I have burning pain around my shoulder and back of arm moving to front of arm pit
JA: Have you had any recent injuries? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: no injuries recent injection to my back byparrel scariact No pain just burning.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  dr abid replied 1 month ago.

Hi. I amCustomerWelcome to Just Answer and thank you for the question.
I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply.

Expert:  dr abid replied 1 month ago.

Burning sensation is a feature of sensory nerve involvement , as you mentioned you have burning sensation around shoulder , back of arm and armpit , this is most likely suggestive of Cervical spine issue and there may be possible compression of sensory nerve that supply the areas of shoulder and presents with symptoms as you mentioned .

It would be ideal for you to have X ray Cervical spine to look what actually is going wrong .

Meanwhile you need Physiotherapy .

Tab Pregabalin 75 mg twice a day will help you to control symptoms .

Get X ray and proceed further .

Regards ***** ***** luck .

Please let me know if you have any further questions. And please take the time to leave me a positive rating if you are satisfied with the answer. You can always ask me for a follow-up question post rating the answer. You can also ask for me in the future by going on the linkhttp://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-abid/”