Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO
93248684

What is exitability vestibular simetrica with sigs of

Customer Question

what is exitability vestibular simetrica with sigs of frequency and duration. Requiring manubra of r vestibular
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 1 month ago.

Hello this is Dr. Stan and I will assist you with your question today. I am board certified and I have 40 years of patient experience. I am happy to help you. I'm sorry to hear of your vertigo problem. If I understand your problem, you need manipulation (Epley maneuver) of your neck/head to move a "stone" in your inner ear canal. Please schedule an appointment with an ENT Specialist so you can be treated and relieved of your vertigo.

I am available to answer any additional questions you may have. Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance. I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. If you find the information I provided helpful, please rate me with 5-Stars. Thank you