Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Neurologist (MD)
Experience:  Neurosurgeon - Brain, spine, and peripheral nerve surgery
206912

I'm not sure if this is the right field, as there is no

Customer Question

I'm not sure if this is the right field, as there is no regular doctor category. First of all, I have ulcers, which has been aggravated by anxiety at work. I have lost my appetite for the past few weeks, and lost weight. Now at a point, since the past few days, my whole body is aching, joints, muscles, almost like feverish. Is this the result of all the anxiety I've been going thru? and how do I get rid of this feeling of all the joints and muscles aching?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Neurology
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Your taking too long to answer... Nevermind..
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 month ago.

How tall are you? How much do you weigh? Any weight change? Do you have difficulty in adjusting to the temperature compared to people around you? Does anything make it better or worse? Is it consistent? Is it getting worse? Any other symptoms? Are you aware of anything else which might have triggered it? Any medical problems? Any surgeries? Any medications including over-the-counter pills and herbs? Any family medical history?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
You have asked 13 questions, unnecessarily ! And no answers given. We are done !