khagihara
khagihara, Doctor
Experience:  Trained in the multiple medical fields for many years.
20084961

I had a fall June 2014 and twisted literally my whole bottom

Customer Question

I had a fall June 2014 and twisted literally my whole bottom area. From waist down.
I went to a physiotherapist who told me that I have a twisted pelvis and tried turning it, but now my lower back is in constant pain and my legs. When I go stand up I am really stiff and it really hurts to straighten up.
Could it be nerves?
The xrays show everything okay. Please help.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 month ago.

Since you have leg pain, it could be spinal nerve affected in your lower back. You should have MRI.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hello, I can't have a MRI.i have an inplant.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I would love that, but I can't afford it.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Should I go and see a nerve specialist or who would you recommend?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hello, are you still there
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 month ago.

How tall are you? How much do you weigh? Any weight change? On a scale of 0-10, what is the pain with 0 being no pain and 10 being the strongest pain? What is it like? Does anything make it better or worse? Does it radiate somewhere else? When you lean forward, is the pain better? Do you have numbness, tingling, weakness in your leg or both legs? When did it start? Is it consistent? Is it getting worse? Any other symptoms? Are you aware of anything else which might have triggered it? Any medical problems? Any surgeries? Any medications including over-the-counter pills and herbs? Any family medical history?