Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

Need you to review docs and give me feedback

Customer Question

Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 month ago.

What is your question?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Are these severe injurys? Can you please explain to me what this MRI is basically saying I don't understand it
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Here is other one
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
There you go
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 1 month ago.

Do you have a copy of the radiologists report?

Why was this imaging study ordered?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Here you go

Thank you for the documents.

What questions do you have concerning these data and findings?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Are these servers injurys its reguarding a lawsuit so would this be good injruys for that also do you think surgery is possible

Concerning legal action that would depend on the circumstances surrounding how the injury occurred. A lawyer could advise you on the merits of any case you might have.

That being said nothing in these documents correlates the imaging study findings to a fall or injury....they speak mostly to chronic changes due to aging.

From what is reported I do not believe surgery is necessary......but, the best way to see if you are a candidate for surgery would be to consult with a spinal or neurosurgeon.

So. What is the take home message?

Nothing in the data you have provided here today makes me believe that legal action or surgery is indicated.

Does this make sense to you?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I'm only 20 and I refuse to believe this is due to age if , I was at a Hilton hotel and I was in bathroom changing when i shut door and ac unit door feeling on upper back cause me to fall again the shower molding on my back I had no back problems prior to this and I am very young

In that case, take these documents and the report of your injury to an experienced injury trial attorney. She might be able to get you some money if she plays the cards right. Hilton hotel would probably be willing to give you a few thousand dollars to just go away.

Make sense to you?

Thank you.

I realize that this was not the answer you were hoping to hear but it would be unfair to you and unprofessional of me were I provide you with anything less than truthful and honest information.

Surely, you prefer that I tell the truth rather than what you wish to hear. Because it reflects very poorly on me unless you press one of the top three feedback choices, keep this in mind when rating my answer and please do not punish me for being honest. I understand that this may not be easy to hear, and I empathize.

Even though my answer was not quite what you were hoping for, please understand that my priority was to provide you with the most honest information. With that in consideration, I hope that you found my answer useful. Please click the excellent feedback button so that I can receive credit for my efforts.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have went to the hospital a lot as well as went to Chrio alot

sounds like you have done everything you can at this point.

I do not believe you have a legal case, nor do you need any sort of surgical treatment.

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. You may also receive an email survey after our chat, if you can please give me the top rating in all areas. It has been a pleasure to assist you today.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick MD FACS