dr abid
dr abid, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  I have ten years of experience to handle patients in different fields including Neurology.
16766337

My colleague is having symptoms of twitching in his thumbs,

Customer Question

My colleague is having symptoms of twitching in his thumbs, eyes, and feeling very weak in his legs. He also says the back part of his head feel hot, and he just doesn't feel right. Should he made an appointment with a neurologist?
JA: When was the last time you had your eyes checked? In general, how has your vision been lately?
Customer: A year ago, and vision is fine
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: High blood pressure, Type II Diabetes, Thyroid issues, kidney stones,
Category: Neurology
Expert:  dr abid replied 6 months ago.

Hi. I amCustomerWelcome to Just Answer and thank you for the question.
I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply.

Expert:  dr abid replied 6 months ago.

I am sorry to hear about your colleague ...

As his symptoms are typical suggestive of involvement of Central nervous system with twitching , weakness and feeling of hotness in head .

Before that his symptoms may worse , he need consultation from Neurologist , and he should immediately get MRI brain to see what actually is going wrong , so that things may be handled accordingly .

Regards ***** ***** him good health .

Good luck .

Please let me know if you have any further questions. And please take the time to leave me a positive rating if you are satisfied with the answer. You can always ask me for a follow-up question post rating the answer. You can also ask for me in the future by going on the linkhttp://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-abid/”