Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery, 5 years experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I have really bad insomnia and my job has me working crazy

Customer Question

I have really bad insomnia and my job has me working crazy hours how can I get a doctors note to help me get a steady work schedule to help my insomnia because I'm not sleeping enough
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 3 months ago.

Hi. Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is Uzair.
I am reviewing your post and will get back to your reply momentarily.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 3 months ago.

You need to go to your Primary care physician as he will give you a note in written which you can present to your company for a better schedule.

Hope this helps.
Please do leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Best wishes.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I just had a baby a few months ago so my sleep schedule has been a little bit off and my baby still doesn't sleep throughout the night my job has it where I'm closing and not getting home until late at night and then they have me opening the next morning so I'm only getting a few hours of sleep. what do I do if my physician won't give me or approve a doctors note for work ?
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 3 months ago.

Thanks for the reply.

The only way you can get the note is by visiting your physician as he will examine and decide to give you a note. Unfortunately there is no other way except your physician.

Hope this helps.

Best wishes.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 3 months ago.

Please let me now if you have followup questions.