Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor
Experience:  Medicine doctor, PGCSD(dermatology)
6740150

25 Year old Male, in good shape. Shortness of breath Muscle

Customer Question

25 Year old Male, in good shape.
Shortness of breath
Muscle Fatigue
Generally tired
Slight muscle tremors in hands mostly
Dizzy at times
Coordination is sometimes off
Prone to anxiety
Times where I feel very feint just standing too fast, or walking in general, no real cause for it.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr Josh replied 7 months ago.

Myself Dr Josh. and I’m happy to help with your question today.Please provide me the following information so that I can address your concern-

Since how long you have these symptoms?

Any tests done so far?

Waiting for your reply…

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
No tests, and about 6 months or so for sure when they were really noticeable
Expert:  Dr Josh replied 7 months ago.

Dear customer

Thank you for the quick reply.

The symptoms you have described of having shortness of breath,fatigue,tired & other symptoms are very general & are not characteristic for any particular illness.

Its most common one are: hypothyroidism, sleep apnea and narcolepsy, major depressive disorders, chronic mononucleosis,depression, bipolar affective disorders, schizophrenia,iron deficiency anemia, autoimmune disease, hormonal disorders, subacute infections

Also it can be due to postural hypotension.

You need following tests:

• Complete blood count
  • Hormonal testing
  • Blood pressure check up
  • Specific tests may be required accordingly.

These are not dangerous or serious symptoms but are of concern.So my best advise for you is to please make an appointment with your doctor to have these tests done so as to know the exact underlying cause & then treatment will be done accordingly.

Thank you.

Hope this helped.

Is there is anything else that you would like to know? I am happy to address your follow-up questions. Please use the REPLY BUTTON to reply back to me

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Okay, My sleep is spotty, I often wake up at night randomly regardless of what I do. The more worrying side effect for me was the shortness of breath and the tremors/muscle fatigue out of nowhere. I was possibly going to attribute it to constant sleep disruptions. I will add we have a child that often requires me to wake up at night so that adds to the random nightly wake ups
Expert:  Dr Josh replied 7 months ago.

Dear customer

Thank you for replying back.

There are various causes for insomnia/disturbed sleep pattern. The most common one are: stress,anxiety,depression,change in sleeping habits,excessive intake of nicotine,alcohol,caffiene, certain medicationsEating too much late in the evening & lot many causes. This insomnia can lead to fatigue,tiredness & other symptoms.

Along with blood tests,a chest X-ray may also be required to rule out any lung disease causing shortness of breath.

Take tab.Benadryl. This will help greatly in inducing the sleep & to have a sound sleep.It is available as OTC(over the counter) without prescription & will help you greatly.

So bot***** *****ne is you need to make an appointment with your doctor to have these tests done so as to know the exact underlying cause & then treatment will be done accordingly.

If you still have any questions,please let me know..I am happy to address your follow-up questions.

Thank you.

God bless you & take care.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Expert:  Dr Josh replied 7 months ago.

Just checking in to see how things are going.How is your sleeping pattern now?

Have you tried tab.Benadryl?

Do you need further assistance?Is there anything else that you would like to know?

Please use the REPLY BUTTON to reply back to me.I am happy to help you.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh