Hi, I am an American Board Certified Neurologist with vast experience in diagnosing & treating all types of neurological & other medical conditions including the concerns of “Drooping of right eyelid & the aching of the head” you have mentioned here and I am very glad to help you with your health concerns.
First I will ask few questions so that I can gather additional information related to your health concerns;
1) Any other symptoms like eye pain, double vision, facial drooping, numbness or loss of sensation over the face, difficulty with swallowing or speech difficulties, or any other new or unusual symptoms?
2) Any medical conditions like diabetes, high blood pressure, cholesterol etc?
3) Any loss or reduced sweating on the right side of face?
4) Any trauma or injuries to the right eye or head region?
5) Approximately for how long you are having these symptoms?
6) You have mentioned some aching of the back right side of the head, but do you experience severe headache on the right side, especially that wakes you up from the sleep?