dr abid
dr abid, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  I have ten years of experience to handle patients in different fields including Neurology.
16766337

I have numbness around my lips and forehead. It is

Customer Question

I have numbness around my lips and forehead. It is considered to be a problem with the Trigeminal Nerves. No extreme pain. It is not neuralgia.
JA: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: Nothing I have found. Hot or cold does not effect the condition. I have tried massage. I have been on Lyrica for 12 months with no effect
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I have had MRI and CT scans
Category: Neurology
Expert:  dr abid replied 2 months ago.

Hi. I amCustomerWelcome to Just Answer and thank you for the question.
I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply.

Expert:  dr abid replied 2 months ago.

I will suggest you to start Tab Amitrypryline 25 mg at morning time this will help you out .

Meanwhile you should get nerve block injection to manage pain please .

Good luck .

“Please let me know if you have any further questions. And please take the time to leave me a positive rating if you are satisfied with the answer. You can always ask me for a follow-up question post rating the answer. You can also ask for me in the future by going on the linkhttp://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-abid/”