Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Neurologist (MD)
Experience:  Neurosurgeon - Brain, spine, and peripheral nerve surgery
206912

I am on anti seizure drugs. I have had three petit mal

Customer Question

I am on anti seizure drugs. I have had three petit mal seizures at the plant where I work. Each time the bar was raised a little higher in order for me to come back in the plant.
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: 300 MG lamotrogine. The problem I am having is I began having them in my sleep again, 6 in the last two weeks. I went to our plant nurse and told her and she removed me from the plant and said get a doctors note and they would begin the short term disability process. When I went to the neurologist for the note, they said they wouldn't see me unless I had a sleep study done that was originally scheduled but I never made it there.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Muneeb Ali replied 1 month ago.

Im sorry to hear about your situation. Can you specify your medical question please? Are you looking for advice as to how to control the seizures or is you query something else?