Dr. Muneeb Ali
Dr. Muneeb Ali, Intensivist
Experience:  Experience of Neurology of over 4 years, well versed in EEG, NCS and EMG alongwith MRIs and CT scans
22950887

I'm not sure who to direct this message to for assistance.

Customer Question

I'm not sure who to direct this message to for assistance. My wife has chronic pain for which she has been taking methadone for over 10 years. She was recently let go by her pain management doctor, but that is another story. I am trying to find out how to help her. She is down to her last doses of her last prescription. We have been searching for a new doctor, but have not been able to find one. What can we do?
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Muneeb Ali replied 2 months ago.

Im sorry to hear about your situation, if you can tell me your state and city i will try to find pain management specialists in your area and give you a list for them.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Frankfort, Michigan. The closest big city would be Traverse City, MI.

Thank you for the additional information, here are a few links for pain management specialists in Traverse City

Link One

Link Two

Link Three

Let me know if this helps you out.

Do you have any more questions?

Please leave a POSITIVE rating by clicking on the stars above, until you do i am not compensated for my time. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the POSITIVE rating. You can also ask questions from me directly by going on the link below,

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-muneeb-ali/

Did you find the links useful? Was it what you were looking for?

Would you like to know anything else? If done for now, please remember to leave a positive rating as that is the only way we are compensated for our time spent helping you. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the rating.

Did you get an appointment with a pain management specialist?