Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery, 5 years experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I have been putting off seeing a neurologist for some time

Customer Question

Hello. I have been putting off seeing a neurologist for some time now. I have been experiencing what people and my therapist call panic attacks. To the point where I get very nauseous, usually throw up, and result in headaches. All of my research has linked to epilepsy. I've typed it into the internet several different ways to see if it would pull up anything different. Well, last night, my boyfriend said I was violently shaking in my sleep, unresponsive, and drooling from the mouth. He was smacking me and everything. I need some answers. Anything will be helpful, and greatly appreciated.
-Cassi Miller
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 2 months ago.

Hi. Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is Uzair.
I am reviewing your post and will get back to your reply momentarily.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 2 months ago.

According to your boyfriends description you had an episode of generalized fit last night and this is related to your other symptoms as well. Epilepsy can be a diagnosis but you need to see a neurologist for thorough examination so that exact diagnosis can be made and treatment can be started timely.

Hope this helps.

Please do not forget to leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Wish you good health.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Can you give me like a general "price" because I am broke and that's why I've been putting off seeing a neurologist for further information.
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 2 months ago.

Thanks for reply.

You can ask price when you get an appointment as the price varies from doctor to doctor.

Wish you good health.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 2 months ago.

I hope you are doing well.

Do you have any followup questions?