How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Anthony Bray, MD Your Own Question
Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor
Category: Neurology
Satisfied Customers: 10341
Experience:  14 years experience in the field of Family Practice
Type Your Neurology Question Here...
Anthony Bray, MD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My husband has told me that I have short term memory

Customer Question

My husband has told me that I have short term memory problems; what do I need to do?
Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Anthony Bray, MD replied 7 months ago.


Make appointment with a neurologist

This specialist can do testing for you ...

Don't over-react to your husband's remarks ...hard to tell if that may be more to this as a true medical issue or just one of those things between spouses ... ( " I told you this and that don't remember a thing... --- so we take such family reports of memory issues seriously but also a grain of salt )

Primary care doctor could do some testing ...

Neurologist best specialist to examine possible memory or cognitive problems though...

I hope that this information is helpful for me

Let me know if you have further questions or concerns

I will be happy to get back with you

If my answer has been helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedback

Thank you and Best Regards,

Anthony Bray MD