Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Neurologist (MD)
Experience:  Neurosurgeon - Brain, spine, and peripheral nerve surgery

I called my daughter and gave her for no reason, I have been

Customer Question

I called my daughter and gave her hell for no reason, I have been having memory I I seem to be having memory problems, cannot seem to remember things. Ordered Prevagin/on line, took one pill but did not take anymore. That was on 10-24. Since then I have taking nothing. I feel very foggy, not clear headed at all. I went to an neurologist and he prescribed Namanda (sp?) Also tried taking Lisinopril donepezil, Donepezil 5mg, Paroxetine 10mg. All increased the dizzy effect. Do not take any of them anymore.
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that makes your head feel worse or better?
Customer: My head feels fine but I am dizzy . I thought that the pills that I tried were making me dizzy. Now I am not so sure. I have not taken anything since Saturday and I am dizzy this morning.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I cannot think of anything else, but the BIG thing is I am 81 years old
Submitted: 30 days ago.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Muneeb Ali replied 30 days ago.

Im sorry to hear about your symptoms. Can i ask did the neurologist do a MRI of the brain? Was it clear? Did he do any other tests, do you know what they showed? Also you mentioned lisinopril, are you hypertensive? is your BP controlled?