DR.EHTISHAM
DR.EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

I have a serve pained in my right shoulder (rounded part of

Customer Question

I have a serve pained in my right shoulder (rounded part of shoulder). It hurts if I try to deep massage it. I think it's cause by carry my brief case full if books. Should I apply heat or cold pack. If so how often and lhow long. I have taken some advil.Please advise
Category: Neurology
Expert:  DR.EHTISHAM replied 9 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Sorry to hear about this

Yes you should apply heat packs on the shoulder area. This can be done three to four time daily for 10-15 minutes. In the meanwhile continue with advil . You should feel better in a few days time. It is possible that after lifting the heavy bag for long duration there is ache and soreness in your muscle and it should be fine in few days

Good luck

Feel free to ask if any more question

If done Please leave a POSITIVE (3 – 5 stars, preferably 5) rating by clicking on the stars above, until you do I am not compensated for my time. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the POSITIVE rating

Regards