Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Neurologist (MD)
Experience:  Neurosurgeon - Brain, spine, and peripheral nerve surgery

I had a surgery 7 years ago. I have 6 Screw's in my lower

Customer Question

Good Day!
I had a surgery 7 years ago. I have 6 Screw's in my lower back and I was told that one
screw is hitting a muscle and the other on is hitting nerve. I have mega pain in my back but the worst pain goes to my upper leg's It's so bad that I can go weeks before I can drive a car. The person who told me that, was not a doctor ... What I need is a second
appenion with a surgeon. I'm in NH. Do you know of any great doctors in the manchester NH or Concord NH area that I can trust. I live in Deerfield NH 03037 I'll hang on and wait for you. Thanks
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 month ago.

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 month ago.

I am sorry you are having such pain

your situation is complicated enough to see spine surgeons in Boston, Mass Gen or Boston medical center.

to be evaluated to see if you can have a revision spine surgery

or advanced pain management treatment like a implanted spinal simulator.

revision spine surgery can be a tricky thing, and you want the best spine surgeons to evaluate you for this. they are in Boston.

let me know if you have questions.