Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO

I faint and have convulsions; vertigo; Lately, my feet and

Customer Question

I faint and have convulsions; vertigo; Lately, my feet and bottom of legs feel like ice blocks; can't tell if they are burning or cold. Also, started building fluid in feet. I do have CVD. and am prediabetic. Renal arteries are blocking. We are monitoring those arteries along with the aorta and caronaries and carotids. Extremely fatigued; freezing to death at 80 degrees +. Any advice?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 1 month ago.

Hello this is Dr. Stan and I will assist you with your question today. I am board certified and I have 40 years of patient experience. I will be happy to help you today. I'm sorry to hear that you do not feel well. Your symptoms of being cold and fatigued could be due to having hypothyroid disease and Myxedema. Please request your doctor to order a blood test called TSH now. If Myxedema, you need immediate intravenous medication to control and reverse this life threatening problem.

I am here to answer any additional questions you may have. Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance. I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. If you find the information I provided helpful, please kindly rate me 5-Stars. Thank you

Expert:  Dr Stan replied 1 month ago.

Have you contacted your doctor for additional testing for your Thyroid gland?