Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO

Dr Montana in Newport Beach regarding brain draining

Customer Question

Dr Montana in Newport Beach regarding brain draining procedure?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 1 month ago.

Hello this is Dr. Stan and I will assist you with your question today. I am board certified and I have 40 years of patient experience. I will be happy to help you today. Are you referring to the treatment for Hydrocephalus and implanting a shunt? There is a doctor Montana who is a neurologist. Is that who you are referring to?

Expert:  Dr Stan replied 1 month ago.

Is there any other information you require from me?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
There no shunt involved just drawing fluid that is what I understand and e is a nuoligst in Newport Beach.My husband has a balance problem and the Dr gave him a Cat scanE can not have a MR I. Bcaue he has a pacemaker.?..Are you smiler with procedure and what ar the risks involved!.? E k Rollins.
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 1 month ago.

The only procedure to remove fluid from the brain that I am familiar with is by using a shunt. There are medicines that can be prescribed to help reduce pressure in the brain, but fluid requires the placement of a shunt. The condition is called Hydrocephalus. Dr. Mark Montana, Newport Beach, CA

Expert:  Dr Stan replied 1 month ago.

Do you need any other information regarding Dr. Montana?

Expert:  Dr Stan replied 1 month ago.

An address and or telephone number?

I am available to answer any additional questions you may have. Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance. I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. If you find the information I provided helpful, please rate me with 5-Stars. Thank you

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I want to cancel thy said
I could get a free trial How do I cancel. I will not pay for this service and I'll notify my credit card not to pay for this service if I do not get instructions on how to cancel. Esther *** *******.