Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Neurologist (MD)
Experience:  Neurosurgeon - Brain, spine, and peripheral nerve surgery

I'm in extreme neck pain, shoulder, arm, back. This pain has

Customer Question

I'm in extreme neck pain, shoulder, arm, back. This pain has lasted 30 days straight. Today is the worse. Of course I have other conditions due to two car accidents. A month ago I lost feeling in my legs and fell, broke two teeth, concussion and of course this extreme pain. I am looking for a doctor. Not sure if I could help. Thank you
JA: Is the pain consistent, or does it fluctuate?
Customer: Consistent. None stop
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Neck,back, nerve damage, terrible headaches on the back of my head. The pain is just to hard. Can't stand up for to long it makés it worse and I get nauseas. I'm disabled due to my injuries
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Neurology
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I would apreciate a call back. Thank u
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Sorry would like to add neck pain that goes into left shoulder and arm until elbows. Numbness in my hands worse on left had swollen. Leg weakness, very stiff not able to move my head. My face also swollen different. off balance, hurst if I stand to long, if I stand on my left leg the pain increases all the way to my neck. It's one of the worse pain I have felt. No relieve one bit. I'm unable to do anything but lay down. Sorry .
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Has been a while now I have been waiting
Expert:  Neuro Doctor replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I am an American Board Certified Neurologist with vast experience in diagnosing & treating all types of neurological & other medical conditions including the concerns of “extremely severe neck pain & other extremely severe symptoms” you have mentioned here and I am very glad to help you with your health concerns.

First I will ask few questions so that I can gather additional information related to your health concerns;

1) You have mentioned “I am looking for a doctor”, could you clarify on this statement, at this site we can only help you through our online service by providing you help with the diagnosis and treatments but we are unable to see you personally. Is it what you are looking for, if you want to physically see a dr then you need to visit a clinic, at this site we can help you through our online services.

2) Have you already seen dr in the clinic? If yes what type of dr, have you had any investigations done already, if yes what is the report of these investigations?

3) What kind of treatments have you tried already? Please try to provide me a list of all the treatments you have already tried (medication and non-medication treatments both)?

4) Did this pain start after any injury or trauma etc?

5) Have you ever had this type of extremely severe pain and other symptoms before, or is this the first time this has ever happened?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Would u be able to call

Hi, I am sorry I cannot do the phone service due to certain technical issues. If you wish to continue with this current question & answer format I will be very glad to continue assisting you further. Please let me know.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Not to be rude but 22 dollars got me what? I waited since 3pm yesterday for a question? I have been with the same neurologist since 2006 to 2015 in Delaware I moved to Florida looking for the right neurologist for me, I don't like to be told well one more test I like action let's take care of the problem. The medicine helps to function some what . 2006 was my first car accident and 2012 my 2nd. My med is dilaudid 8mg 4x daily, methadone 6x daily, ambien as needed, soma as needed, diazpam as needed, cymbalta 30mg and 60mg 1X daily . I have done therapy, injections, mri x-rays. Everthing I was asked to do. This pain is kind of new this is the fourth time I have it and I can't do anything. Over a month ago I fell lost the feeling in my legs, lots of bruising broke two front teeth and this awful pain. A week later 8/25/16 went to ER i tbought it would go away like before but it's getting worse. I have no medicine and I can't concentrate to do anything. I'm on complete disability since 08 due to my injuries.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
This kind pain started at the beginning of this years. Well I always had neck pain but I could handle it bur not this kind thru my left shoulder and arm.

Hi, thanks for all these additional information. Regarding the delay in answering, please see that I tried to answer your question as soon as I logged in to the site. There was no delay from my side. Coming to your health situation, I have carefully gone through all the additional details provided by you but I am not sure whether I could be of much help to you with your health situation. I will opt-out from this question and hopefully another expert at this site may be able to help you out. All the very best! Best regards! Neuro Doctor

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thanks. Yes there was a big delay on your answer. I send my question yesterday 3pm got ur answer this morning. Nothing I got. Very disappointed

Hi, You are very welcome. What I meant is I answered this question the moment I had logged in to the site and the moment I had access to your question and there was no delay from my side, however we certainly understand and empathize with your concerns and we are earnestly sorry for the delay happened in replying to your question.

And please not to reply otherwise the question will get locked back to me and other experts may not be able to help you. Just informing, best regards.

Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 1 month ago.

I have logged on and saw that this question has remained unanswered after the other expert has opted out. I am in a situation to be able to call you, but it is still unclear what help you are seeking. It is a violation of federal law for a doctor to prescribe the medicines that you have been taking without seeing you personally. It cannot be done via an internet or a phone interaction. We can only provide information in response to questions about medicla conditions, but you would still need to personally see a doctor to obtain prescriptions.

If any such information would be helpful, please clarify what information would be helpful, and if you would prefer that I call you for that discussion, then I would be glad to initiate the Offer for Premium Services.