Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO
93248684

Do the symptoms of Dilantin toxicity disappear when Dilantin

Customer Question

Do the symptoms of Dilantin toxicity disappear when Dilantin level becomes normal?
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 3 months ago.

Hi, Dr. Stan here to help you today. My first question to you is did your doctor change your dose or did you lower it on your own? To answer your question, yes the symptoms of

Decreased coordination, mental confusion, nervousness, slurred speech, trouble with breathing, speaking, or swallowing and unsteadiness, trembling, or other problems with muscle control or coordination

will go away after your level is normalized.

I am here to answer any additional questions you may have. Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance. I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. We are credited only after you give a positive rating of 3-5 stars for the information I provided. Thank you.

Expert:  Dr Stan replied 3 months ago.

Can I be of further assistance to you?