Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Neurologist (MD)
Experience:  Neurosurgeon - Brain, spine, and peripheral nerve surgery
206912

My daughter had some head injury in Toronto, but she had

Customer Question

My daughter had some head injury in Toronto, but she had traveled to Paris, resuming her duties in OECD, but she did feel well and said to have tripped over in her apartment, and she went to the American Hospital where they a MRI and finding nothing serious, they advised her rest. So came over to Totonto/Oakville and has been under treatment of Prof. Charles Tator, Western Hospital, staying at home. It is more than two years she has been under treatment, she has apparently improved and mental faculty appears to be normal, eye sight or vision seems to me alright but she is extremely sensitive to light. Sudden exposure to light appears to have caused deterioration to her sensitivity accompanied by headache. We would like to have a thorough check-up and obtain second opinion and recommendation as to treatment is needed now. Kindly advise how we can organize for a trip to Mayo Clinic, Rochester, from Oakville/Toronto. I would like to talk to some neurologist if possible. I am available at home now at *** *** ****. With best regards, Abu ****, **.*.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 7 months ago.

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

have you tried calling Mayo?