dr abid
dr abid, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  I have ten years of experience to handle patients in different fields including Neurology.
16766337

I am having extreme tension in my face. It comes and goes

Customer Question

I am having extreme tension in my face. It comes and goes and my eyebrow seem strained in that area. Some
Category: Neurology
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Pain in my jaw. It goes from tingling to itching. I went to dr and they did lab work etc. all ok. They said stress and anxiety and some sinus issues. What can I do to make this go away?
Expert:  dr abid replied 3 months ago.

Hi. I amCustomerWelcome to Just Answer and thank you for the question.
I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply.

Expert:  dr abid replied 3 months ago.

Sometime low Vitamin E levels in body could be the reason of such tension in face skin , Oral Cap Evion 400 mg once a day will help you out , While application of VITAMIN E Rich cream will also help out .

In addition to that good control of anxiety is also necessary .

Regards ***** ***** luck .

“Please let me know if you have any further questions. And please take the time to leave me a positive rating if you are satisfied with the answer. You can always ask me for a follow-up question post rating the answer. You can also ask for me in the future by going on the linkhttp://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-abid/”