khagihara, Doctor
Experience:  Trained in the multiple medical fields for many years.

I have a burning pain in frontal lobe part of my brain it

Customer Question

Hi i have a burning pain in frontal lobe part of my brain it feels like a cold burning if that makes sense kinda like nerve pain . It started when I got chickenpoxs which was like 4 or 5 months ago , I had the pain and burning for a couple of days before the rash showed .it was worse then like really bad I couldn't get up or move my head without nearly falling over I was pretty dizzy. But now I get it everyday just more milder like a headache but with the burning and pain relief only dulls it abit but never gets rid of it , I just wanna know if I should see a doctor or would that be a waste of my time
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 month ago.

It could be herpetic meningitis. You should see your doctor to have exam and a test. If so, s/he will refer a neurologist to you.