Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC

What are looking for in my answers tha=t will confirm i need

Customer Question

what are looking for in my answers tha=t will confirm i need a pain pump
JA: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: pain all my life gotten worse after gastric bypass was dx with fibromylgia..i am currently taking Oxycodone 10/325 and a fentynal patch 75mic's q 72 ours
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the psychologist should know?
Customer: i do have psych dx : BPD, severe depression suicide ideation i feel it would be better not to have the pills around
JA: I'm sorry if I'm reading you wrong here, but it seems as though you might be considering committing suicide or hurting yourself. Am I right?
Customer: no
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 1 month ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

How old are you?

WHy are you in pain?

How long has this been going on?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.