Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Neurologist (MD)
Experience:  Neurosurgeon - Brain, spine, and peripheral nerve surgery

Mri showed T2 Hyperintence changes with micro vascular !! I

Customer Question

Mri showed T2 Hyperintence changes with micro vascular !! I also have secondary sjogren's Scleroderma .
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: and they also told me I have functional Dystonia al down my left side hands neck and part of my body !! put me on madopar ? there not working ?
JA: How long have you been dealing with this issue? Are you experiencing any numbness or tingling?
Customer: ye I get that in shoulders hands arms feet face
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: My mother's side there is MS up to now they have ruled that out !!? but more I do worse I get ?
Category: Neurology
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I also have IBS but I keep telling them I suffer every day with bowls and gastric track , and have really back skin problem some symtoms started when I was eleven just got worse as I got older 53!!! blood in urine plus protein fatty liver have good diet , put loads of weight on in 18months was about thirty ponds , I have that under control now skin shinny and fingers curling up been on at them for the last four year's all I get here is all in the mind , yet mouth clinic are the one's that picked up on the autoimmune disease I have positive ANA of 1:160
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I know things take there time to get to the bottom of !! all we get here in UK IS IT COST MONEY !!
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Expert:  khagihara replied 2 months ago.

What is your question?