Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Neurologist (MD)
Experience:  Neurosurgeon - Brain, spine, and peripheral nerve surgery
206912

I have had numerous test from mri's to ct scans by different

Customer Question

I have had numerous test from mri's to ct scans by different doctors in Oct 2015 they found a syrinx that in March of this year has grown from c6-c7 to c4/5-T1 along with a t2 hyperintensity found as well the brain mri clear then in June*****was done because all of a sudden my nose closed up and is still closed since beginning of June the ct findings was periventricular white matter ischemic probably represents small vessel ischemia I have been on 12 antibiotics in 32 days and nothing has worked so now going to an ent also I just seen a Urologist because I have been severe used to be embarrassing urinary/bowel issues and they did a Doppler and said I am not emptying so now we do a ct Aug 22 and I have a GI appointment Sep 7th anyways I am a 33 year old female and tested positive for h.pylori could any of this be related to ms. I ask because so far I have had a few doctors ask if I have been diagnosed with that and I am having a time trying to get into a neurologist
Category: Neurology
Expert:  khagihara replied 7 months ago.

Can you attach the MRI results here? How tall are you? How much do you weigh? Any weight change? What are your symptoms? When did your symptoms start? Is it consistent? Is it getting worse? Any other symptoms? Are you aware of anything which might have triggered it? Any medical problems? Any surgeries? Any medications including over-the-counter pills and herbs? Any family medical history? Is your stress increased just before your symptoms started? What are your urinary/bowel issues?