DrThomasMd
DrThomasMd, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Internal medicine doctor, diagnose and treat neurology patients, many years
24257177

I have been having head pains constantly for over 5 years

Customer Question

i have been having head pains constantly for over 5 years now it started out on 1/11/11 I woke up with a head ache and leaning to the left I. I went to the doctor and they admitted me to the hospital thinking I might be having a stroke. Couldn't find anything wrong after running a bunch of test. Since then I have seen about 3 different neurologist and run a wholes series of test and medicines. I have had nerve blocks and numerous other procedures. I started seeing a neurosurgeon about 2 years ago and we determined that they was nerve that was causing the problem so we did surgery and removed the nerve. I was pain free for about 10 months but now the pain is back spreading from the left to right side of my head and neck. I have serious dizziness and loss of balance, with weakness on the left. I am currently dealing with Loma Linda pain management but I really need to get to the bottom of my problem.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 6 months ago.

Hi.

Welcome to just answer.

We answer questions on the site.

I understand the situation.

What is your exact question?