Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC

The knuckle in my right hand in the middle finger and in the

Customer Question

The knuckle in my right hand in the middle finger and in the palm hurts like crazy most the time and once in a while the knuckle locks up or sticks it's even more painful. Suddenly in the last few weeks every joint in my left arm from the shoulder to the wrist feel like I broke my elbow but have had no injury . I have no insurance and could never afford a guessing game please help I need direction I guess I'm 43 female with no history of any illness
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 2 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

What part of the USA do you live in?

Have you noticed any rashes in the recent past?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No rashes, I live in western Kansas I take fluoxetine and I have no other medical problems to speak of

Thank you for that additional information.

If you could upload a picture that would be very helpful.

I have to leave for the OR and will be in surgery until 3 pm but I will reply between cases if possible or as soon as I am finished with my "day job" ;)

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I guess you didn't get the picture ?

No. The picture did not come through....

You can email it to customer service and they can post it on this thread, or you can try using the paperclip on your screen again....

I have to head to the OR in a few moments and have a full surgery schedule so I probably won't be back online for at least 8 or 9 hours.

Talk to you again soon.