Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Neurologist (MD)
Experience:  Neurosurgeon - Brain, spine, and peripheral nerve surgery

Several years ago I was kicked in the testicles.After going

Customer Question

Hello, several years ago I was kicked in the testicles.After going to a urologist several times he sent me to a neurologist.After some tests he put me on a medication that in a few days ended my back pain.He told me that a kick in the testickles could cause severe back pain because all the nerve endings from that area go to your back.That has been about ten years ago and now I have the same pain and being a vet the Drs. there give me pain meds and wont listen to what I have to tell them.I cant locate the Dr. that gave me the medicine that helped do you have any idea of the name of the medicine.Later I was seeing a family Dr. and had the pain and asked him for a prescription which he would not give to me said I would have to contact the other Dr.which I did.As far as I know the medicine is non narcotic.Thank you
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Michael Salama replied 2 months ago.

Hello this is Dr. Salama MD,

Are you asking about the name of the medication that was used to treat you previously?

Do you know if it was a pain medication, anti-inflammatory, muscle relaxant etc?