Dr Chaithanya
Dr Chaithanya, General Physician, Medical Researcher, All medical and health questions answered.
Experience:  General Physician, Family medicine, Internal medicine, all age groups.
88123236

I have Lupus, no diabetes or kidney disorder. My feet feel

Customer Question

I have Lupus, no diabetes or kidney disorder. My feet feel like I have bunched up socks on the balls of my feet. My Rheumatologist, Dr Pickerell; who is also supposed to be a neurologists sent me to my PC doctor, who referred me to a doctor that wasn't interested in my symptoms and would take 1 wk to review my records. She then would decide IF she would see me. I have very very very little regard for this kind of medicine. I'm a human being, not a cash box.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  DIEGO BONILLA replied 6 months ago.

Hello

This is Dr. Bonilla.

I understand your concerns. In some cases lupus can cause neuropathy that presents with symptoms like the one you described. Medication for lupus and neuropathy can be used. At this point you need to have blood work done to check the lupus activity and be evaluated for possible therapy for neuropathy. Depending on the findings of your testing, treatment can be offered. Let me know if you have other questions. Please rate my answer.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Just what I expected--go to you Rhuematologist. I did. He sent me to my PC. He sent me to a neurologist that wanted my records and would take 10 days to decide if she wanted to treat me. So, another in the line of 'sorry we can't help you'.

Without further testing information is difficult to get a full picture of the problem. I can let other expert help you.

Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 6 months ago.

Hello

I'm Dr Chaithanya attending you

I understand your concern.

The world is full of mixed people

Please list your health questions, I will answer it for you

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
NO. I am not a cash box. I tried paying for your advice and only got more charges, and more clicks and clicks and clicks. I cancelled this stupid scam.

We are not scam and all are real doctors. You can enlist your health questions, and you will definitely get the answer