dr abid
dr abid, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  I have ten years of experience to handle patients in different fields including Neurology.
16766337

I have spasms in my head especially when m sleeping. I start

Customer Question

I have spasms in my head especially when m sleeping. I start gasping for breath and then the spasms start. Usually I struggle to breath then I wake up feeling either very tired and dizzy but at times feeling very fresh with my eyes watery and with lots of energy.
JA: When was the last time you had your eyes checked? In general, how has your vision been lately?
Customer: My vision is alright I don't have eye problems
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I m diabetic but I Hv managed to control it by exercise I only take medication when my sugar goes up and that is like maybe once in 4 months
Category: Neurology
Expert:  dr abid replied 11 months ago.

Hi there ...

Thank you for the question ...

It seems that you have allergy and spasm with difficulty in breathing could be possibly because of allergic manifestation .

So please get test for allergy and start Tab Cetrizine 10 mg at bed time .

This will help you a lot .

Regards ***** ***** luck .

Do you have any more questions?

Please leave a POSITIVE (3 – 5 stars, preferably 5) rating by clicking on the stars above, until you do I am not compensated for my time. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the POSITIVE rating. You can also ask questions from me directly by going on the link below,

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-abid/

Expert:  dr abid replied 11 months ago.

Are you there ...