dr abid
dr abid, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  I have ten years of experience to handle patients in different fields including Neurology.

I have spasms in my head especially when m sleeping. I start

Customer Question

I have spasms in my head especially when m sleeping. I start gasping for breath and then the spasms start. Usually I struggle to breath then I wake up feeling either very tired and dizzy but at times feeling very fresh with my eyes watery and with lots of energy.
JA: When was the last time you had your eyes checked? In general, how has your vision been lately?
Customer: My vision is alright I don't have eye problems
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I m diabetic but I Hv managed to control it by exercise I only take medication when my sugar goes up and that is like maybe once in 4 months
Category: Neurology
Expert:  dr abid replied 3 months ago.

Hi there ...

Thank you for the question ...

It seems that you have allergy and spasm with difficulty in breathing could be possibly because of allergic manifestation .

So please get test for allergy and start Tab Cetrizine 10 mg at bed time .

This will help you a lot .

Regards ***** ***** luck .

Do you have any more questions?

Please leave a POSITIVE (3 – 5 stars, preferably 5) rating by clicking on the stars above, until you do I am not compensated for my time. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the POSITIVE rating. You can also ask questions from me directly by going on the link below,

Expert:  dr abid replied 3 months ago.

Are you there ...