Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC

I slipped and fell in my shower and I am sore. I have

Customer Question

I slipped and fell in my shower and I am sore. I have bruises on my right foot and my big toe is swollen. Also my right leg and buttocks hurt too. I have a bruised toe in my left foot.
What can I do for these injuries?
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 2 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

The best thing to do is take some tylenol and put ice on the affected areas

From what you have posted it does not seem that your injures are severe enough to need medical attention. That being said, if the pain gets worse or you have more severe symptoms you might want to consider seeing a MD just to be sure.

Does this make sense to you?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thank you doctor. I appreciate your response and agree to take tylenol and use the ice.

Sounds like a good plan. :)

Glad I could help you.

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS