DrThomasMd
DrThomasMd, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Internal medicine doctor, diagnose and treat neurology patients, many years
24257177

I have my CT scan, I just need somebody to interpret the

Customer Question

Hi I have my CT scan, I just need somebody to interpret the images. I will not hold you legally responsible or liable
Category: Neurology
Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 4 months ago.

Hi

Please type in the report first, then attach the images

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hello Dr.- there isn't report I just went in to get these after I blacked out and ruptured my ear drum in the process. I am having memory issues in the past, it is getting worse. I know I got a concussion from the wipeout, I just want to know did it goes any damage and why am I having a hard time remembering my neighbors name, where I live, how to start a computer. I am 46 and own a business and am constantly starting new ones., my brain never quits. I am trying to figure a way to get these downloaded to you :)
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I'm having a really hard time uploading these files, even if they are just too big. Do you have any suggestions
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Ok sorry they are small but at least now you have them.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
1 will be the upper left-hand corner where there really isn't anything there and from there across right comma then start over again and go to the left. Thank you

HI

Nothing abnormal here that stands out.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. Also, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, just use reply and come back. I am here http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thank you so much this is a great relief, I would pay it more horrid I was so desperate to know if my cat scan revealed. Thank you thank you

Hi

You are welcome, but I don't see a positive rating, so I have not been paid by just answer.

Please click a positive rating at the top of the page, 3, 4, or 5.

I hope five.

Let me know if you need anything else.