Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

I have experienced something last night that I find it hard

Customer Question

I have experienced something last night that I find it hard to explain. Best I can say is that I suffered from a feeling throughout the entire surface of my skin that was so severe that I couldn't sleep or get any relief. Is it a nerve problem?
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 6 months ago.

Thank you for your question.

Yes it could be nerve problem or neuropathy, particularly since you have been having nerve problems in the past.

I presume that because you are already on gabapentin which is something that is commonly used for nerve problems.

Expert:  Dr. SH replied 6 months ago.

I would appreciate a rating as that is the only way I am credited here for helping you out by the website.

This session is open for any number of further questions that you may have even after rating me.

Kindest regards