Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO
93248684

We need to contact Medtronic the setting of a programable

Customer Question

we need to contact Medtronic for checking the setting of a programable shunt prior to MRI procedure, can anyone help. We are at Riverside Regional Medical Center, Newport News,VA. Need to contact someone asap. Thank you for any assistance
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 5 months ago.

Hi Dr Stan here to help you. Medtronics number is *****

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
How do we contact the Medtronic people who cover the Riverside Regional Medical Center , NEW PORT NEWS, VA, so that we can see what the shunt is programed at prior to an MRI being performed. It needs to be reprogrammed backed after the MRI. Please help. Thank you
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 5 months ago.

You need to call the number I provided, they will be able to put in touch with the local rep. or provide the information you need.

Expert:  Dr Stan replied 5 months ago.

I hope you were able to get the help you needed from Medtronics. Should you have additional questions I am available. I am compensated only after you provide a positive rating of 3-5 stars which is always appreciated.