Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Neurologist (MD)
Experience:  Neurosurgeon - Brain, spine, and peripheral nerve surgery

I live in North Carolina and am on an extended visit with my

Customer Question

I live in North Carolina and am on an extended visit with my son who lives in Pickens S C.
I need a cortisone shot in my hip for arthritis. My N C doctor would be glad to give me a referral but he doesn't know if it would be accepted in another state. Would you please let me know the procedure for this?
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 3 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Are you wanting to have a local MD in South Carolina give you the shot under the direction of your regular MD?

When was your last injection in that hip?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Oops! Your last shot was in November -- I should learn how to read better ;)

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I would like for the procedure to be done at the Greenville hospital.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I can't afford to give you another $50 just for answering a question. It has already cost me $34 for no information. Thank you for no help.