Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Neurologist (MD)
Experience:  Neurosurgeon - Brain, spine, and peripheral nerve surgery
206912

I hurt my knee and was walking wth my cane..then last week i

Customer Question

i hurt my knee and was walking wth my cane..then last week i cannot walk with the cane and must hpld on to someone--i have lost my independence as i could get into the car with my cane-now i cannot stable myself to do that.WHAT IS FRIGHTENING ALSO IF I LET GO OF MY COMPANION I FREEZE-CANT WALK AND SCREAM FOR HELP. I BOUGHT A ROLATOR---but that does not solve it. cannot walk alone withthe cane; have to hold on, then if let go i freeze and call for help....
JA: What confuses you?
Customer: what do you mean confuse---it is hysteria when you cant walk with your cane and was fine with it two weeks ago--????
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: nomeds--just melatonin at night
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: maybe some forgetfulness- i have uveitis in my eye right now and spinal stenosis
JA: When was the last time you had your eyes checked? In general, how has your vision been lately?
Customer: i had to go for my check up again for my uveitis and he found pressure behind my eye==prednisone drops were prescribed.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Neurologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 5 months ago.

I was interacting with you on another thread at http://professional.justanswer.com/chat/index/8854d1200a0b45f39587fcc0dcea8255

Did you lose the connection to that question?