dr abid
dr abid, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  I have ten years of experience to handle patients in different fields including Neurology.
16766337

My son woke up this morning and s jaw was hurting very

Customer Question

my son woke up this morning and his jaw was hurting very badly. Now he has a headache and says his head feels like its going to explode?
Category: Neurology
Expert:  dr abid replied 5 months ago.

Hi there ...

Thank you for the question ...

As he is young and in this case such a severe headache if often called Cluster Headache , this usually lasts for sometime but is very severe , it would be ideal for him to visit ER and get injectable pain killer otherwise its duration and severity can increase .

So please go to ER .

Good luck.

Do you have any more questions?

Please leave a POSITIVE (3 – 5 stars, preferably 5) rating by clicking on the stars above, until you do I am not compensated for my time. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the POSITIVE rating. You can also ask questions from me directly by going on the link below,

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-abid/

Expert:  dr abid replied 5 months ago.

Are you there ...