Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Neurologist (MD)
Experience:  Neurosurgeon - Brain, spine, and peripheral nerve surgery

I had a electric shock feeling on my head then followed by

Customer Question

I had a electric shock feeling on my head then followed by headache and intermittent mild
JA: Your nerves are the communications system for your body so you are doing the right thing consulting our Expert about anything to do with them. Losing comms is not good.
Customer: Intermittent Electric shock feeling in my head. I have high blood pressure at that time too,
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I have systemic lupus too. I am scared that my blood pressure might have shoot up creating that feeling?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Neurologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr Josh replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer website.

Myself Dr Josh and I’m happy to help with your question today. Please provide me the following information so that I can address your concern

Have you checked your blood pressure ?

Are you taking any medications to treat high blood pressure?