Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Neurologist (MD)
Experience:  Neurosurgeon - Brain, spine, and peripheral nerve surgery
206912

Sorry - new at this - to answer the question, she has had

Customer Question

sorry - new at this - to answer the question, she has had this problem approximately 2 years. It has been getting worse within the past year. There is no past medical history of this illness.
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Yes, have seen Doctor, who suggested it was anxiety and suggested Zoloft. There appears to be no changes.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Can't think of anything
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Neurologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  khagihara replied 5 months ago.

Can you tell me more about her problem? What is she for you? mother, wife, girlfriend, or something else? How old is she? How tall is she? How much does she weigh? Any weight change? Any medical problems? Any surgeries? Any other medications including over-the-counter pills and herbs? Any family medical history?