Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Neurologist (MD)
Experience:  Neurosurgeon - Brain, spine, and peripheral nerve surgery
206912

On Saturday I had an epidural by a doctor I had never met or

Customer Question

On Saturday I had an epidural by a doctor I had never met or had examined me. I have spinal stenosis and from what I read siatica on my right side with pain going from my ankle to my shoulder. Before the procudure he intorduced himself and asked which side and said that I would not find any change from 3-7 days.
It is now 3 days and I'm stillin such pain that I had to get a wheel chair to get from the check-in to my dermatoligist. He said I should call for help from a doctore att Kaiser. What should I do?
Category: Neurology
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 7 months ago.

Hello

I'm DR Chaithanya attending you now

Please accept phone call offer, that I raised as per your request, so that I can call you

Thanks.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
It is 10:30 at night and I want to go to bed.l Write me an email at***@******.*** unless you can snwer in the next 15 minutes.. Nancy Arnheim 3310=398-8585, kaiseer #04895797

Please accept, so that I call you right now