Neuro Doctor
Neuro Doctor, Neurologist (MD)
Experience:  American Board Certified Neurologist, Internal Medicine

How can I find or google a exprt in the spine and

Customer Question

how can I find or google a exprt in the spine and nueroligist field who will look and investigate my records and imaging by three diifferent sugeons who did my surgeries to find out how my cervical spine got worse and how my spinal cord collapsed? Iwant to know which surgeon is at fault and made my upper, middle.and lower back worse , please tell me what to google who is an expert in this field? i am willing to pay them if needed. thank -you.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Neuro Doctor replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I am an American Board Certified Neurologist and I am very glad to help you with your health concerns.

I am very sorry to see your sufferings. I will try my best to help you. You need specialists like neurologists or neurosurgeons or spine surgeons who can help you in telling which surgeon made your spine condition worse, who is at fault and why your cervical spine getting worse and also why the spinal cord collapsed. You need to show all your records and all your films when you see the specialist. I will provide you some web links which can be used to find out the specialist.

You may use one of the following web sites to search for a specialist of your choice in and around your area, and also anywhere in USA;

You need to first reach the above sites by using the above mentioned web links and then enter the specialist whom you want to see.

Another approach is to contact some of the best university medical centers in the USA and they will have the best specialists of your choice.

The following are the names of some of the best university medical centers in the USA with the best neurosurgical care; (Johns Hopkins) – Baltimore, main number(###) ###-####/p> (Mayo clinic, Minnesota) – Main number:(###) ###-####/p>

(Cleveland clinic, Cleveland) Main number: 1-***-***-**** (Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston) : Main number(###) ###-####/p> (University of California in San Francisco), Main number(###) ###-####/p>

Barrow Neurological Institute, (Phoenix, Arizona) Main Number(###) ###-####or 1-***-***-****

The above are the two main approaches by which you can find out the expert of your choice and since you get their contact details too so you can also contact them and set up an appointment. Johns Hopkins has a second opinion online service too and you can reach them through this weblink;

I earnestly hope the above information will help you in finding out a specialist of your choice who can help you in finding out the cause of your misery and also help you in recovery and relief from your symptoms & deficits.

Please let me know if you have any further questions; and if you feel you have received the answer to your question please rate me so that I can receive credit for the time and effort put by me in answering your question.

Best regards,