Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC

A Va doctor was revauationg my anxiety and had dsecondary

Customer Question

A Va doctor was revauationg my anxiety and had dsecondary seizures. I have been to the medical er when having them and thendoctor had to call the deoartment of motor vehicles to say he saw me having one and lost my license for 90 days by law. My seizures are caused by anxiety and not brain waves. This clinical psychologist to my 40 percent disability rating and terminated it and my meds stating he could not find any evidence even though a doctor in the er called the division of motor vehicles. This reduced my income by 1200, I have had three rex and now pay 600 a month in insurance and aying on a car that I did not have gap insurance all caused by seizures that are more frequently since I cannot get seizures anymore cause he says I don't have them. Im getting ready to loose my licence because I have no access to the neurologist.. Is it against the law for a physicologist to take you of seizure meds. I thought only neurologist could. Is this against the law. Not to mentionI have no energy and rashes now?
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 4 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

If you had a seizure witnessed, and reported by, an MD. then you will not get your license back until the MD' s and the DMV say so.

Any of your treating MDs can change any of your prescription meds whenever they feel the need to do so. There are no laws...

Does this make sense to you?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.