Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Neurologist (MD)
Experience:  Neurosurgeon - Brain, spine, and peripheral nerve surgery
206912

I have been straining everyday past month almost to the

Customer Question

Hi, I have been straining everyday for the past month almost to the point of passing out. Something happened this evening and I don't feel right, I can't see things correctly and I have a massive headache. Also, what about brain damage? Thanks.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  khagihara replied 7 months ago.

How old are you? How much do you weigh? Any weight change? Can you tell me more about your problem? Is it consistent? Is it getting worse? Does anything make it better or worse? Any other symptoms? Are you aware of anything which might have triggered it? Is your stress increased at home or work for the past month? Any medical problems? Any surgeries? Any medications including over-the-counter pills and herbs? Any family medical history?