How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Mark Your Own Question
Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Neurologist (MD)
Category: Neurology
Satisfied Customers: 1985
Experience:  Neurosurgeon - Brain, spine, and peripheral nerve surgery
Type Your Neurology Question Here...
Dr. Mark is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm 27 and I have got a kind of dent on one side of my

Customer Question

Hi, I'm 27 and I have got a kind of dent on one side of my forehead. Is it because of the tension/stress? Or is it normal to happen at this age?Is it something I should see the doctor for? I don't have any pain in the region or any other sign on the skin other than a line due to shape of the dent!
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Nadim Al-Mubarak replied 10 months ago.


I am happy to help you. Do you have a picture of this dent?

Related Neurology Questions