DrThomasMd, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Internal medicine doctor, diagnose and treat neurology patients, many years

I am having in the last few months depression ,migraine

Customer Question

I am having in the last few months depression ,migraine joint pains EEG shows generalized idiopathic seizures. have not yet seen a neurologist just a rheumatologist for the last year for psoriatic arthritis my balance is awful just not all the time I feel terrible. What do you think ?
JA: Your nerves are the communications system for your body so you are doing the right thing consulting our Expert about anything to do with them. Losing comms is not good. Is there anything else important you think the Neurologist should know?
Customer: I can't think we'll a lot of the time very emotional and angry. Not very nice to be around
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Neurologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 4 months ago.

I think the seizure problems need to be treated.

Many seizure medications are also mood stabilizers.

IN fact that are even used in emotional disorders.

I would see the neurologist immediately.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here